Information about the
ONE.UF self-service portal
ONE.UF (http://one.uf.edu) is the "one-stop shop" self-service home for students, staff and faculty across campus. Students, faculty and staff can access self-service functions within the system using a new and convenient drop-down list. Furthermore, the search bar in ONE.UF offers a quick way to find any functionality you’re looking for.
Below is the rollout schedule for ONE.UF, with a description of each new card and functionality. Additionally, we have provided a list of the presently available features, as well as ONE.UF training intended for staff use.
The following functionality and cards (widget-like boxes) are currently available to students.
Currently Available to Students:
October 8, 2018
- Student-facing Degree Audit
- View your official degree audit, including Critical Tracking information.
September 19, 2018
- View your 1098T tuition form.
- Unofficial Transcript
- View your current unofficial transcript.
- Transcript(s) Ordering
- Students and alumni can easily order official transcripts.
September 24, 2018
- View your grades for the most recent term within a single card.
- Faculty Grading Upload
- Faculty will be able to upload students' grades.
- Student-Initiated Drop/Add (August 20th)
- Withdrawals (August 20th)
- Withdraw from a class or multiple classes.
- Petitions (August 20th)
- View the status of a petition request. A university petition is used to request:
- Retroactive Course Adds
- Retroactive Course Drops
- Retroactive Withdrawal from All Courses in a Term
- Refund of Fees
- Other requests
- Certificate & Degree Application (August 20th)
- Complete the degree application, necessary for graduation, via ONE.UF.
- Course Swap (August 13th)
- During registration, students can swap one course for another without risking losing the course he/she is attempting to swap.
- Campus Finances (August 6th)
- Students, faculty and staff can view any charges due, refunds, payment history and account activity. You can also make a payment and sign up for direct deposit.
- Transfer Credit Report (August 6th)
- View a report of your transfer credit hours that UF has received from other institutions.
- Veterans Affairs (August 6th)
- Access the Veteran's Benefit Application.
- Safe Rides - Uber (August 6th)
- Enrolled students are eligible to receive a discount code for Uber rides in select locations and during select times of the week.
- View My Schedule
- View your current schedule.
- Unofficial Transcript
- View your unofficial transcript.
- Financial Aid
- View your disbursed financial aid.
- Registration Prep
- Complete registration prep tasks.
- Schedule of Courses
- View and search a complete list of courses within a chosen semester.
- Action Items
- View and/or act upon any holds, to-dos or information pertaining to your academic records and/or account.
- Enrollment Verification
- Request proof of enrollment or degree.
- Advising Notes
- View notes posted by your academic advisor.
- Excess Hours
- View a report of your excess hours and pending charges
UF Staff Training and Instructions:
How a Student Completes Registration Prep Simulation | PDF
How a Student Registers for a Class Simulation | PDF
How a Student Drops a Class Simulation | PDF
How a Student Views Advising Notes PDF
How a Student Views Excess Hours PDF
Setting up Direct Deposit Video | PDF
Class Rolls and Teaching Schedule PDF
Schedule of Courses in ONE.UF PDF
Approving Time in ONE.UF PDF