Important Information for Students
ONE.UF (http://one.uf.edu/student) is the "one-stop shop" for all student self-service functionality.
A full list of functionality now available and coming soon to ONE.UF is available at http://compass.ufl.edu/oneuf.
The COMPASS Degree Audit page contains important information for students about the new ONE.UF degree audit.
Brand new student functionality available via ONE.UF as of August 20th:
- Student-Initiated Drop/Add
- Withdraw from a class or multiple classes.
- View the status of a petition request. A university petition is used to request:
- Retroactive Course Adds
- Retroactive Course Drops
- Retroactive Withdrawal from All Courses in a Term
- Refund of Fees
- Other requests
- Certificate & Degree Application
- Complete the degree application, necessary for graduation, via ONE.UF.
September 4, 2018
- View your 1098T tuition form.
- Unofficial Transcript
- View your current unofficial transcript.
- Transcript(s) Ordering
- Students and alumni can easily order official transcripts.