Important Information for Staff
- UFIT’s Enterprise Analytics Team is developing data-driven dashboards for academic advisors to allow easily access and tracking of group and individual student information and reports. One such report that advisors may find useful is the “Student Quick View Dashboard,” which gives a visual overview of a student’s enrollment information, academic history, GPA history and more.
- To access Enterprise Analytics reporting dashboards: Log in to http://my.ufl.edu; Access the navigation bar (hamburger symbol) ->; Main Menu ->; Enterprise Analytics ->; Access Enterprise Analytics.
- Once signed in to myUFL Enterprise Analytics, on the left-hand side of the screen, simply select: Advisor Quick Links. Questions or suggestions for the dashboard can be addressed to UF Reporting Services: email@example.com.
- Explaining the RC3 Service Indicator
- A full list of functionality for students now available and coming soon to ONE.UF is available at http://compass.ufl.edu/oneuf.
Training documentation is available for the MyAdmissions system:
- Data.ufl.edu is your primary data resource for person data, students data, and reporting and analytics.
Information about COMPASS Releases 6 (August 6th), 7 (August 20th) and upcoming deployments
More information available in other COMPASS News.